The [CB] is trapped, they will try to push another [FF], this time on the supply chains, most likely on the food supply chain. They are now setting up the narrative, that inflation will not last it will disappear, they know it won’t, what happens if they hit the supply chains. The people will see right through this. The [DS] is now going into a deep panic, the preliminary results of the forensic audit are out and it there is a pattern forming amongst all the states. Once the other states begin their audits the pattern will be very easy to see. Tucker Carlson went ahead and talked about election fraud, now more people know, will he report on the AZ findings? The [DS] will now push their [FF] agenda. Be prepared because the ride is going to get bumpy, Durham ready, this won’t be just a report it will be arrests, buckle up.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Melt Body Fat Today With Keto Elevate:
-> http://ketowithx22.com <-
Try it today for 51% OFF ^^^
- The majority of the sales have come through Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, the philanthropic organization Mark Zuckerberg formed with his wife Priscilla Chan
- Mark Zuckerberg has sold Facebook shares every business day since November, unloading 9.4 million shares worth $2.8 billion over the past year.
- Zuckerberg, 37, has decreased his stake in Facebook from 28% at the time of the company’s initial public offering in May 2012 to about 14%, according to Forbes.
- “We fully expect these bottlenecks to be temporary in nature and to resolve themselves over the next few weeks,” she said. “These are good problems to be having. Demand came back much quicker than even companies expected.”
- FED Chairman Jerome Powell thinks he has tools at his disposal to stop inflation while Congress works on another $3.5 trillion bill that will provide nothing for average Americans and send the economy even closer to collapse.
- Powell continued:
“If we see that inflation is moving up or on a path to be well above our goals or the risk of sending on us on a path of high inflation, then we will use our tools to guide it back down. So in the end it will be transitory,” Powell said. “People need to have faith in the central bank that we will do that.”
- The NFL reportedly plans on ramping up social justice messaging during the upcoming season.
- According to Front Office Sports, the league “will introduce more social justice messaging on fields and player helmets during the upcoming 2021 season, following up on initial efforts from 2020.”
- FOS reported that the NFL “will promote social justice via on-field signage, decals on player helmets, and in-stadium PSAs.” That’s right, folks! If you thought social justice messages were going away, well, you’d be wrong!
- Jussie Smollett headed back to court o as part of his ongoing hate crime hoax case in which he allegedly lied to police about being physically assaulted by Trump supporters.
- Jussie Smollett was set to attend a court hearing to determine if one of his attorneys, Nenye Uche, has a conflict of interest that could disqualify him from representing the actor,
[Smollett] Federal charges coming?
Watch the news.
These people are stupid.
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki casually admitted the federal government is censoring American citizens.
- “We’ve increased disinformation research and tracking within the Surgeon General’s office,” Psaki said. “We’re flagging problematic posts for Facebook that spread disinformation.”
TAKE A LISTEN
- According to data released by Twitter, the social media platform saw a surge in government demands worldwide in 2020 to take down content posted by journalists and news outlets. Legal demands to censor content from verified journalists and outlets grew by 26 percent in the second half of the year.
- A former Corning Inc. scientist has been charged in connection with an alleged scheme to steal technology from a government-funded project he was working on and transfer it to China.
- Wang Ji, 59, was indicted late last month by a federal grand jury in Rochester, New York, on charges of economic espionage, theft of trade secrets, and unlawful exports.
- According to the recently unsealed indictment, Wang, who worked for the company from 1998 to 2019, was assigned as the lead scientist to work on a project initiated and partly funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). DARPA injected $16 million into the endeavor.
- The aim of the project was to develop high-powered optical laser fibers that could be used to defeat hostile drones. Wang and his team were successful, boosting the power of fiber lasers by 1,000 times, according to the court document.
JUST IN – Protests erupt in Melbourne as Victoria, Australia goes back into lockdown.
- Mental health professionals paired with paramedics will replace cops on some Chicago 911 calls in a first for Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s troubled city.
- The Chicago Times reports in one future pilot program, a paramedic will be dispatched alongside a mental health clinician for “behavioral health calls.”
- In another, a paramedic will work with a “recovery specialist” on calls involving substance abuse.
- The response restructure comes as Chicago Police pension board figures reveal more cops have left the force so far in 2021 than did in the whole of 2018.
- In total, 363 officers retired between January and June compared to 339 in 2018, as crime continues to soar across the city.
- The number of homicides and shootings in Chicago spiked dramatically in 2020, ending with more bloodshed than in all but one year in more than two decades, as Breitbart News reported.
- White House press secretary Jen Psaki would not say definitively that Cuban citizens were fleeing the island nation due to the communist regime.
- Psaki hedged around the issue by saying that Cubans were “opposed to the oppression, to the mismanagement of the government,” but she stopped short of saying that the communist regime was the reason for the oppression and mismanagement.
- Black Lives Matter (BLM) released a statement night blaming the U.S. for the ongoing crisis in Cuba and expressing solidarity with Cuba.
- “Black Lives Matter condemns the U.S. federal government’s inhumane treatment of Cubans, and urges it to immediately lift the economic embargo. This cruel and inhumane policy, instituted with the explicit intention of destabilizing the country and undermining Cubans’ right to choose their own government, is at the heart of Cuba’s current crisis,” the organization wrote in a statement. “Since 1962, the United States has forced pain and suffering on the people of Cuba by cutting off food, medicine and supplies, costing the tiny island nation an estimated $130 billion.”
- BLM then blamed embargoes for Cuba’s medical supply and food shortages, claiming the difficulties associated with the embargo come “in spite of the country’s strong medical care and history of lending doctors and nurses to disasters around the world.”
I urge President Biden to assist in providing internet access to the people of Cuba standing up against communist oppression and demanding a voice after decades of suffering under a cruel dictatorship.https://t.co/fjSKNxuchW pic.twitter.com/br4iPHZ4k1
— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) July 14, 2021
If the US was responsible why cut the internet and cell towers, why stop people from seeing what is happening, why are people being arrested
- The proud people of Cuba are desperate to be free from the iron boot heel of the Island’s wicked Communist Regime. These incredible warriors for freedom risk everything to take to the streets in their quest for freedom. I stand in total solidarity with the freedom fighters in Cuba and the brave Cuban Americans who have watched their families suffer in the motherland at the hands of this heartless and brutal regime.
- The Biden Administration’s refusal to forcefully condemn Communism and the Cuban Communist Regime is a national travesty. The Biden Administration’s ludicrous suggestion that the Cubans are protesting government mismanagement—not brutal Communist oppression—is an insult to every Cuban patriot who has suffered, been imprisoned, or died in pursuit of freedom.
- Today’s Democrat Party is so far left they can’t even take a stand against violent Communism. Many are Communists themselves!
- As President, I advanced a strategic vision in which the people of Cuba, Venezuela, and Nicaragua would be free, and that the Western Hemisphere would be the first fully free hemisphere in all of human history. The Biden Administration is squandering a historic opportunity to stand for freedom and human rights in our home region. The Biden Administration is betraying the freedom-loving people of Cuba. I fought for Cuba, they didn’t.
What you are witnessing now: the corrupt political elites in Western countries attempting to end representative democracy as we know it.
Mandatory vaccination. Mandatory vaccine passports. The restriction of free speech. Mass warrantless surveillance. Mass illegal migration.
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) July 15, 2021
FBI Director Chris Wray promised “the impartial pursuit of justice.”
The failure of Wray’s FBI to prosecute its own agents should end his tenure today.
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) July 14, 2021
- The confirmation process has brought to light Stone-Manning’s domestic terrorist past. Some argue it makes her unfit to command the approximately 12 percent of the American landmass BLM controls, access to which is key to countless Western jobs and the region’s economic and cultural vitality.
- A History of Domestic Terrorist Exploits
- During her years as a graduate student at the University of Montana, Stone-Manning was involved with the eco-terrorist group “Earth First!,” which in 2002 was labeled a “radical group” by the FBI. The group gave rise to the Earth Liberation Front (ELF), an organization the FBI described as a “serious terrorist threat” in the early 2000s.
- Earth First! has extensive connections to ecological terrorist movements across the globe. It recently endorsed an attack on logging equipment in Chile, labeling the destruction of “no less than 26 machines” as a “beautiful coordinated attack,” according to the Earth First! Journal. The group also expressed unqualified support for terrorists — dismissed by some in the media as “vandals” — who recently set fire to part of a Tesla factory in Germany.
- Closer to home, ELF was responsible for the 1998 arson attacks on ski buildings and equipment in Vail, Colorado. In May 2001, ELF firebombed the office of Toby Bradshaw, a biologist at the University of Washington, to protest his work genetically modifying trees.
- More recently, in December 2020, “Earth First!” was scrawled across a natural gas pipeline in Aspen, Colorado, where an “intentional disruption” of gas service left hundreds of households without heat or hot water in the midst of a brutal winter cold snap. That crime remains unsolved, despite the Biden administration’s selective campaign to hunt down and prosecute domestic extremists.
Didn’t Merrick Garland attempt this, how did that turn out. If The corrupt politicians and [DS] players are in control why are they trying so hard to stop this, well the house is going to find out that they have no jurisdiction, are these the same D that pushed the fake impeachment hoax, that tells you eveyrthing you need to know.
I am going to drop a bombshell on North Carolina #ElectionIntegrity soon. This state is not OK. Our elections are rigged and I am going to do something about it before it is too late. We will not become California.
— Sandy Smith NC (@SandySmithNC) July 14, 2021
Look at these photos!
Whistleblower took photos of stacks of supposed mail-in ballots that had no creases (never in an envelope) and looked like they were all photocopied
…for, (guess who!) Joe Biden! pic.twitter.com/RYUFoi6R1S
— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) July 15, 2021
Fulton County’s continued failures have gone on long enough with no accountability. Rick Barron and Ralph Jones, Fulton’s registration chief, must be fired and removed from Fulton’s elections leadership immediately. Fulton’s voters and the people of Georgia deserve better.
— GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (@GaSecofState) July 15, 2021
Raffensperger’s is trying to save himself, he sees how this is going, so this is his only chance to coverup everything he did by pointing the finger at everyone else. He is trying to control the narrative by saying we must stop the fraud and these are the people that were involved. He is hoping that everyone will be satisfied with this. The coverup always gets you. In the end the others will sing like birds.
Today there is an update to the AZ audit, but the MSM are trying to push another narrative.
The details: @FannKfann, @votewarren, @BennettArizona, Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan and CyFIR CEO Ben Cotton are participating. The public received just over 17 hours notice and won’t be allowed to testify. pic.twitter.com/KR9WNaChvw
— Julia Shumway (@JMShumway) July 14, 2021
It’s an update and briefing not the appropriate time for any testifying https://t.co/B88ITYCIrT
— Karen Fann (@FannKfann) July 15, 2021
Arizona’s secretary of state informed Maricopa County officials Thursday that hundreds of the state’s vote-tabulating machines should no longer be used because of their handling by the inept, partisan company hired by Senate Republicans to recount ballots cast in November’s presidential election.
The machines should not be used again because there is no way of knowing whether they were tampered with while out of the county’s custody and under the control of Senate Republicans and the controversial Cyber Ninjas company conducting the recount, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security told Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, she said in a letter to the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors.
New machines will cost the state millions of dollars.
- The problem with claiming machines were no longer usable after being audited by Cyber Ninjas, the firm running the Senate’s audit in the County, is that the machines were not properly certified in the first place.
- We reported in January that the auditors the state and County claimed were certified for performing audits by the EAC, were actually not certified at the time the two companies were selected by the County to perform their bogus audits earlier this year.
- We reported about one firm, Pro V&V:
We know that Pro V&V has only three company contacts and has been in business since 2011. The President of Pro V&B is Jack Cobb. Cobb has been called in to perform audits for Dominion in the past. He performed one audit in the Philippines in 2019, but he referred to himself as the ‘Laboratory Director’ during this engagement. Pro V&V once had a certificate of accreditation from the USEAC but it expired in 2017. (No recent accreditation was noted on its website.)
- Note that Pro V&V certified the voting machines in Arizona in September 2019. The problem is that Pro V&V was not certified itself in September 2019. Pro V&V’s certification with the EAC expired in 2017.
- So Secretary of State Hobbs and the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors’ accusations that the voting machines in Maricopa County were tainted after being inspected by Cyber Ninjas is patently false. The machines weren’t certified for the 2020 Election in the first place because Pro V&V was not certified in 2019.
Why might the Cyber Ninjas’ ballot count differ from @MaricopaVote numbers?
For the same reason people might get different answers to this problem: (6 x 5) ÷ 3 + 11
If you don’t know the order of operations, you don’t know the answer.
— Maricopa County (@maricopacounty) July 14, 2021
Did not receive router data or configuration information.
County promised the data, but reneged in May.
Auditors want to check the router data because Maricopa county acknowledged their servers were hacked.
None of the Maricopa county election management system endpoints have had computer patches updated since 2019.
The servers are highly vulnerable.
A script kiddie can hack into the servers within ten minutes.
The election server was ACTIVELY under attack.
~37,000 login queries
Maricopa EMS Windows security event log only has the capacity to show activity back to Feb 5, 2021.
Older data was purged on March 11, 2021when more than 36,000 queries (using blank passwords) were made on a system that only contains 8 accounts.
If CyFIR had the splunk logs, they could identify which user(s) made these queries.
They also need access to data from the November election timeframe.
Logan says Runbeck provided most of the “ballots on demand.”
#Maricopa 74,000 ballots returned which don’t show up ever being mailed. Why numbers matter
11,000 votes were cast and NOT FOUND on the November 11th voter roll, but found on the December voter roll.
18,000 people voted, but then were subsequently REMOVED from the voter roll
Maricopa County has not provided ballot envelope signature images.
This is important because acceptance standards for signature verification were lowered due to massive increase in mail-in ballots. Having envelope images showing signatures is a critical component of the process.
The audit officials say…
3,981 people voted despite registered AFTER Oct 15 deadline
11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4
18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election
74,243 mail-in ballots counted with NO evidence of ballot ever being sent
I have heard enough. With the tens of thousands of ballots mailed without being requested, the over ten thousand people who voted after registering after November 3rd, the failure of Maricopa to turn over the 40% machines, the passwords that Dominion still refuses (1/2)
— Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ) July 15, 2021
to turn over, & tens of thousands of unauthorized queries demonstrating how insecure the election was, I call for the Biden electors to be recalled to Arizona & a new election must be conducted. Arizona’s electors must not be awarded fraudulently & we need to get this right.
— Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ) July 15, 2021
As proof of voter fraud begins to be reported in America, the left-wing press suddenly floods the airwaves with a woke general whining that “Trump is a Nazi who had to be stopped!”
Democrats want you to believe that they cheated only to protect you from Orange Man Bad.
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) July 15, 2021
- Despite massive Voter Fraud and Irregularities during the 2020 Presidential Election Scam, that we are now seeing play out in very big and important States, I never threatened, or spoke about, to anyone, a coup of our Government. So ridiculous! Sorry to inform you, but an Election is my form of “coup,” and if I was going to do a coup, one of the last people I would want to do it with is General Mark Milley. He got his job only because the world’s most overrated general, James Mattis, could not stand him, had no respect for him, and would not recommend him. To me the fact that Mattis didn’t like him, just like Obama didn’t like him and actually fired Milley, was a good thing, not a bad thing. I often act counter to people’s advice who I don’t respect.
- In any event, I lost respect for Milley when we walked together to St. John’s Church (which was still smoldering from a Radical Left fire set the day before), side by side, a walk that has now been proven to be totally appropriate—and the following day Milley choked like a dog in front of the Fake News when they told him they thought he should not have been walking with the President, which turned out to be incorrect. He apologized profusely, making it a big story, instead of saying I am proud to walk with and protect the President of the United States. Had he said that, it would have all been over, no big deal, but I saw at that moment he had no courage or skill, certainly not the type of person I would be talking “coup” with. I’m not into coups!
- In fact, around the same time Milley, in a conversation, was an advocate of changing all of the names of our Military Forts and Bases. I realized then, also, he was a much different person than I had hoped. I said to him, “spend more time thinking about China and Russia, and less time on being politically correct.”
- But never during my Administration did Milley display what he is showing now. He was not “woke.” Actually, I don’t believe he ever was, but the way I look at Milley, he’s just a better politician than a general, trying to curry favor with the Radical Left and the absolute crazy people espousing a philosophy which will destroy our Country!
Democrats last week: “There was no election fraud!”
Democrats this week: “There was some election fraud but not enough to change the outcome!”
Democrats next week: “Of course it’s obvious that Trump beat Biden but it’s too late to change things now!”
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) July 14, 2021
Testimony in Arizona currently destroying the Democrat and Michigan Progressive-Republican narrative and confirming everything found in our Antrim County investigation. This is a pattern.
— Matthew S. DePerno, Esq. (@mdeperno) July 15, 2021
So tell me why we have the same pattern of administrative breaches in Maricopa County AZ (2.5 million registered voters) and Antrim County MI (22,000 reg. voters)?
Can we extrapolate to Wayne County Michigan? Of course. Full forensic audit coming.
— Matthew S. DePerno, Esq. (@mdeperno) July 15, 2021
Update: look who’s back online but now completely locked down. You know what this is?
This is towns, cities, counties, and states rushing to purge data.
This is the Election Theft Machine as a whole panicking & beginning to destroy evidence.
Nancy Pelosi is a known nut job. Her enraged quotes that she was afraid that I would use nuclear weapons is just more of the same. In fact, I was the one that got us out of wars, not into wars. And I was the one who got respect for our Country again, not like now when the leaders of the entire World are laughing at us. They didn’t laugh when I was there!
- Ranking member of the powerful House Intelligence Committee Rep. Devin Nunes told Sara Carter that he still expects Justice Department Special Counsel John Durham to release a damaging report on the FBI’s debunked investigation into former President Donald Trump and Russia. He also expects it will lead to prison sentences for some former senior Obama officials.
- Nunes told me that he expects Durham’s report to be delivered. He also believes people will be charged by the DOJ.
Soloman on Hannity Radio