The [CB] is in trouble, their economic system is imploding and the people are noticing. If you look at Cuba they are experiencing inflation and it is hurting the people. Other countries will soon experience this. The [CB]s are panicking, they will show their true agenda because they know time is running out. The [DS] is panicking, [JB] flies off to PA to convince people that there is no such thing as election fraud. The people know better, people are awake. The [DS] is now putting everything in place for [FF1], they are now moving authorities into FL and CA. The [DS] is going to cross red lines, everything is about to run red. The truth is about to come out and the elite need to control the narrative, they will try everything and anything, but this will fail, the patriots know the playbook, countermeasures in place.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
- The rate of inflation is rising in the US at rates we haven’t seen in a very long time. Government spending is off the charts.
- Desmond Lachman, an economist and senior fellow with the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) the U.S. is beginning to resemble a Latin American country given its inflation, government spending, and printing of money.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported this morning that the CPI has increased in large part due to increasing energy costs.
- Cubans woke up all last year wondering where they could find basic goods such as milk, pork, rice, beans, medicine or shampoo. These days, they also ask themselves: “if I do, what on earth will it cost?”
- Amid widespread shortages, the near-bankrupt, import-dependent country has increased sales of goods in convertible currencies like the dollar over the last year, even as it stopped exchanging pesos for those currencies.
- That has forced many Cubans to acquire convertible currencies on the black market where they have surged to as much as threefold the official rate since the government sharply devalued the peso in January.
- Alternatively, Cubans must purchase the products “at even higher peso prices from resellers,” said Cuban economist Omar Everleny.
- Many goods are simply no longer sold in peso shops despite billions more pesos now being in circulation.
- The result of dollarization, scarcity and devaluation: prices have skyrocketed and inflation will likely come in at a minimum of 500%, and as much as 900% this year, according to Pavel Vidal, a former Cuban central bank economist who teaches at Colombia’s Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
- “Every day becomes much more difficult because the prices of everything continue to rise,“
- The Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP’s) decision to ban bitcoin should have surprised absolutely no one. As a decentralized, digital asset, Bitcoin posed a direct threat to Beijing’s own digital currency, the e-CNY. In reality, Bitcoin is much more than a digital asset. It’s a movement, a challenge to the status quo, a digital, decentralized protest. Anyone familiar with Chinese history knows how the CCP replies to protests. Rapidly and violently.
- the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank released a rather worrying paper. In it, the two influential organizations outlined the many cross-border benefits of adopting CBDCs, otherwise known as central bank-issued digital currencies. The authors argued that an international adoption of CBDCs would result in unforeseen levels of global development.
- When it comes to the roll-out of CBDCs around the world, it’s not a matter of if, but a matter of when. Besides China, the likes of Sweden and The Bahamas are already testing their own digital currencies.
- The IMF’s Message to the World: We Are All China Now
A quick look at ratings for the ESPY Awards since ESPN went full woke:
2015: 7.7 million
2016: 5.6 million
2017: 5.3 million
2018: 3.9 million
2019: 3.8 million
2021: 1.1 million
In any other business, the people running this network would all be fired by now.
— NotKennyRogers (@NotKennyRogers) July 12, 2021
- Peter Schweitzer, the president of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI) confirmed what months of evidence have established as obvious – Joe Biden uses his influence to enrich his family and was a “direct beneficiary” of his son’s foreign cash grabs across the globe.
- Schweitzer explained “We do have a copy, by the way, here at GAI, of the laptop and all the files. It confirms that Joe Biden was a direct beneficiary.”
- In addition to the laptop, the institute also obtained Hunter Biden’s Secret Service travel records and matched them with his emails to validate their authenticity. Schweitzer said that the records matched up, “Absolutely, 100 percent.”
- Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich filed a motion for a preliminary injunction while amending his previous lawsuit on Monday, seeking to void the Biden administration’s decision to stop border wall construction and to substantially reinstate former President Donald Trump’s “Migrant Protection Protocols” (MPP)—also known as the “Remain in Mexico” policy.
- “There is no doubt that the Biden Administration’s immigration policies are causing a humanitarian, public safety, and environmental crisis at our border,” Brnovich said in a statement. “I will do everything I can to stop their destructive actions and protect Arizona.”
- The latest lawsuit amended Brnovich’s previous lawsuit with some new claims, including that the administration’s refusal to expend funds allocated by Congress to wall construction violates both the Constitution and the Impoundment Control Act of 1974, and that the administration has failed to prepare a programmatic environmental impact statement for a policy which will have significant environmental impacts.
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) July 13, 2021
The situation in Cuba is dire. The regime has blocked internet to limit access to footage of what’s happening, but those of us with contacts on the island are receiving reports of beatings, kidnappings and executions of peaceful demonstrators.#PatriaYVida
— Giancarlo Sopo (@GiancarloSopo) July 13, 2021
This is hard to confirm bc Cuba bans independent media, but to give you a sense of what’s happening:
— Giancarlo Sopo (@GiancarloSopo) July 13, 2021
WATCH: Cuban state security forces reportedly beat unarmed protestors in Havana. pic.twitter.com/3QfIO7hV7t
— Election Wizard (@ElectionWiz) July 13, 2021
I hope the Biden Administration and the world will unite in support of the Cuban people. If we do, the Cuban people will have a better day, the world will be safer, and there will be another communist regime on the ash heap of history.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) July 13, 2021
The really serious national security question is why the Biden administration wants to protect COMMUNISM from blame for the Cuban Uprising?
They attribute it to vaccines.
Even if the Big Guy can’t comprehend it, Hunter could draw a picture for him.
— Rudy W. Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) July 13, 2021
Twitter bans the president of the United States but gives the Communist leader of Cuba full access and a blue check mark. https://t.co/shaGbmHlr4
— J Michael Waller (@JMichaelWaller) July 13, 2021
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) July 13, 2021
Cuba is in revolt. South Africa is on fire. The Haitian president has been assassinated. The Middle East is reeling from conflict. China is on the march and Russia is firing warning shots.
Meanwhile, the Leader of the Free World is scarfing down double-dip ice cream cones.
— Election Wizard (@ElectionWiz) July 13, 2021
- A California judge has rejected incumbent Governor Gavin Newsom’s effort to correct an oversight in his filing papers and list himself as a Democrat in the Sep. 14 recall election, meaning that he will face the voters without a party label.
- A , Newsom asked Secretary of State Shirley Weber to grant him lenience after lawyers for the governor failed to list his party preference in responding to the recall, as required by California law.
- But Weber refused, so Newsom was required to go to court in an effort to be listed as a Democrat. Superior Court of Sacramento County Judge James P. Arguelles refused to allow Newsom to correct the error, noting that Weber did not have legal discretion to allow it.
- In his opinion, via Bakersfield-based KGET, Arguelles noted:
As noted above, Section 11320(c)(3) provides that the elected officer’s party preference “shall not appear” ori the recall ballot unless the officer makes the designation at the time the answer is filed. Under the Elections Code, the term “shall” is mandatory whereas “may” is permissive. (§ 354.) Section 11320(c) unambiguously obligated Secretary Weber to deny Governor Newsom’s request to designate his party preference after he filed his answer.
- Notably, Then-President Donald J. Trump nominated Judge Arguelles to the federal bench in the Eastern District of California, last year, but his confirmation was not completed before the Senate changed hands and Trump left office.
Joe Biden’s groups want to force SMS carriers to give access to your texts so they can fact check anything that they deem misinformation. This is a gross invasion of privacy and we must never allow it to happen. They want to control you, including everything you think. pic.twitter.com/LXGLFYzq6x
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) July 12, 2021
What the future might look like if Biden’s groups get the control they want.
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) July 12, 2021
— Andrew Bostom, MD, MS (@andrewbostom) July 12, 2021
- The FBI used at least 12 informants in the Michigan Whitmer kidnapping case.
- There are 6 defendants and 12 FBI informants.
- Nothing to see here. Move along.
- It was previously reported that the ring leader in the plot to kidnap Whitmer was an FBI informant.
- He was planted into the group and was the one who pushed the entire plan.
- Now it turns out that the FBI used at least 12 informants in this kidnapping case.
- So basically the entire plot was cooked up and executed by FBI informants and a few unsuspecting patsies were dragged into the scheme.
The CP have increased intelligence-sharing & their partnership within the intelligence community.
There is no oversight of their surveillance.
- Maskless Democrat members of the Texas State Legislature smiled gleefully as they fled from Texas to Washington, DC, on Monday as part of their protest to halt the Texas GOP’s efforts to strengthen election safeguards in the Lone Star State.
- Pictures show several smiling, maskless, Texas Democrats on a plane fleeing Texas in part of their move to protest the GOP’s efforts to strengthen election integrity in the state. Notably, Texas Democrats thwarted the effort at the end of the 2021 regular session by staging a walkout, leaving Republicans without a quorum to vote on the measure, Senate Bill 7, in May.
- As a result, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) promised that election integrity would be added to the special session agenda. And indeed, Abbott’s office subsequently released an agenda for the special session, which included key election integrity items.
- However, instead of tackling the legislative priorities, Texas Democrats opted to flee the state yet again, denying the GOP majority a quorum to pass any bills.
- So instead of showing up to work for the constituents that elected them and pay their salaries, Texas Democrats grabbed some Miller Lites and hopped on a flight to DC
- Pennsylvania Senate President Jake Corman Responded to the Election Review Directive from the Department of State.
- The Pennsylvania Department of State recently issued a directive prohibiting county election boards from cooperating with the Senate’s election audit.
- This comes days after Pennsylvania State Senator Doug Mastriano initiated a full forensic audit in Pennsylvania announcing that he has a majority on his committee who will vote to issue the subpoenas.
- PA: “The Legislature has clear authority – both statutorily and constitutionally – to provide oversight AND ISSUE SUBPOENAS.” – Sen President Jake Corman
- Posted on Jul 10, 2021
HARRISBURG – Senate President Pro Tempore Jake Corman (R-Bellefonte) issued the following statement today in response to a directive issued by the Department of State that orders counties not to allow for a review of electronic voting systems:“The Department of State’s directive is an attack on the General Assembly’s power to review, investigate, and legislate in matters within its legislative authority, which includes Pennsylvania’s election system. The Legislature has clear authority – both statutorily and constitutionally – to provide oversight and issue subpoenas. This directive tramples those rights which were specifically put in place to prevent potential abuses and overreach by the Executive Branch.“This action is another troubling example of the Wolf Administration weaponizing and politicizing the agency that is directly responsible for overseeing free and fair elections. This sort of partisanship from an agency that is supposed to be a neutral arbiter is the reason why most Pennsylvanians lack faith in our election system, and it underscores the need for the kind of real and meaningful election reform that the Governor continues to deny the citizens of our Commonwealth.“This deeply partisan directive calls into question the ability of the Acting Secretary to serve as a neutral arbitrator on election matters, which will be a key consideration when the Senate considers her nomination in the fall.”
- Newly Released Evidence Reveals GA Audit Fraud And Massive Errors
- AUDIT ERRORS
- The team’s analysis revealed that 923 of 1539 mail-in ballot batch files contained votes incorrectly reported in Fulton’s official November 3rd 2020 results. These inaccuracies are due to discrepancies in votes for Donald Trump, Joe Biden or total votes cast compared to their reported audit totals for respective batches. Thus, the error reporting rate in Fulton’s hand count audit is a whopping 60%.
- DUPLICATE VOTES IN AUDIT RESULTS
- One type of error discovered involved duplicate reporting of counts for batches of ballots. The VoterGA data team found at least 36 batches of mail-in ballots with 4,255 total extra votes were redundantly added into the Fulton Co. audit results for the November 3rd election. These illicit extra votes include 3,390 extra votes for Joe Biden, 865 extra votes for Donald Trump and 43 extra votes for Jo Jorgenson.
- CDMedia is being targeted and obviously too effective! We need your support to put more reporters in the field! Help us here!
- FALSE AUDIT REPORTING
- But it is not simply a case of errors. The VoterGA team found 7 falsified audit tally sheets containing fabricated vote totals for their respective batches. For example, a batch containing 59 actual ballot images for Joe Biden, 42 for Donald Trump and 0 for Jo Jorgenson was reported as 100 for Biden and 0 for Trump. The seven batches of ballot images with 554 votes for Joe Biden, 140 votes for Donald Trump and 11 votes for Jo Jorgenson had tally sheets in the audit falsified to show 850 votes for Biden, 0 votes for Trump and 0 votes for Jorgenson.
- AUDIT RESULTS WITHOUT BALLOTS
- Fulton Co. failed to include over 100,000 tally sheets, including more than 50,000 from mail-in ballots, when the results were originally published for the full hand count audit conducted by the office of the Secretary of State for the November 3rd 2020 election. Those tally sheets remained missing until late February when the county supplemented their original audit results.
- MISSING CHAIN OF CUSTODY PROOF
- Petitioners contend that Fulton County did not provide drop box transfer forms for at least three pickup days when obligated to do so via an Open Records Request. Those missing forms are still needed to provide chain of custody proof for about 5,000 ballots.
The election fraud will either be exposed and stopped and many people will go to jail or they will keep doing it ushering in a new era of 1776. Eventually it will come to a head. Keep pushing until we have our country back.
— Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ) July 13, 2021
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1