The [JB] is pushing the US economy into a system that is completely controlled by the [CB] and China. The infrastructure bill is not for the infrastructure its about reshaping the economy for the great reset. Inflation is now increasing, Reagan warned everyone about the disease and now we need to cure it. People are taking notice, the transition is happening, wait for it. The [DS] fell right into the patriots plan. Trump is now exposing the entire [DS] apparatus, the establishment is now coming out of the shadows and speaking out for all to see. Trump planned this from the beginning, he knew that the people would fight back in the end once they reach the precipice. The world is watching and Maricopa county is about to begin the audit. Trump signaled what comes next. The timing was always left up to him.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
The Keto Diet Is Hard, Use Keto Elevate To Lose Weight:
Get 51% OFF By Clicking The Link Above ^^^
- President Joe Biden’s American Jobs Plan — marketed as an “infrastructure” proposal by Democrats — would create a “Soviet-style economy” if enacted as law,
- Perry said the Biden administration’s proposal to spend $10 billion to create a “Civilian Climate Corps” and $20 billion to advance “racial equity” and “environmental justice” do not qualify as “infrastructure.”
- “This is not infrastructure,” he determined. “This is the same bait and switch that the Democrats always do when the current definition of theft or malfeasance doesn’t sit well with the American people, and so they just change the definition. In this case, most Americans support infrastructure investment and spending.”
- He added, “[The Biden administration is] not interested in infrastructure, either. This is all forcing us into an economy and a lifestyle that the liberals demand that we accept and embrace, even though we don’t want to. This is more of them governing it against the will of the American people.”
- Biden administration’s push for government support of electric vehicles would increase American dependence on Chinese production of rare-earth minerals.
- “And we don’t have the batteries yet being produced in this country to meet the demand the Biden administration is talking about, so when you force people or push people to go electric, you’re going to be helping China. We can’t produce all of those materials for those cars here, now.”
- So-called “green energy” undermine American energy production.
Biden canceled Keystone Pipeline
Biden canceled the Louisanna Gas Leases
Biden pushes Green deal, great reset, who is then in control, CHINA
TAKE A LISTEN
“They tried to ignore it to make it go away. Jamie Dimon will tell you that,” says @GOPLeader on #bitcoin. “This is something that those who regulate, those who are in government that make policy better start understanding what it means for the future.” #btc pic.twitter.com/pO2eVbxLff
— Squawk Box (@SquawkCNBC) April 13, 2021
TAKE A LISTEN
Joe Biden is withholding military aid from Ukraine that had already been approved by Congress in the face of Russian military maneuvers at its borders.
Biden will reportedly provide only $125 million to Ukraine this year, although Congress has already approved a $275 million package. White House officials said $150 million of that aid will be withheld until Ukraine conducts the reforms that Biden is asking for.
- Biden is famous for withholding money from Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor who was looking into his son’s dealings with Ukrainian company Burisma which paid Hunter over $3 million. Ukraine fired the prosecutor so they could receive the money (a billion dollars) from Biden/Obama and the US.
- Fortunately, Biden was confronted at one of his ‘rallies’ on this incident:
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
Fake News CNN, relying on all anonymous sources, meaning they probably made the whole thing up, wrote a very dishonest story claiming Congressman Matt Gaetz asked for a meeting with me at Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida, and was denied. This is completely false. Why doesn’t CNN investigate and write about lightweight Democrat Congressman Eric Swalwell, who had a torrid and physical relationship with the Chinese spy Fang-Fang, but is somehow on the once-prestigious House Intelligence Committee. Swalwell, who ran for President and dropped out with a record-setting 0% in the polls, has been compromised and is a national security threat to the United States—he should be removed from the Committee immediately!
- In a letter to the Government Accountability Office (GAO), which is investigating whether Biden illegally ordered a halt to construction, Gosar writes Biden did violate federal directives via Congress because the funding is already allocated to the infrastructure project.
- “In my view, the Biden administration is in violation of congressional directives to build the border wall,” Gosar writes to GAO officials:
Mr. Biden, by order, stopped all construction and ordered the federal subcontractors to cease and desist. This reckless maneuver prevented contractors from demobilizing in an orderly fashion, thus wasting taxpayer dollars. My constituents and the greater American public do not deserve for their hard-earned incomes to be wasted by virtue of bureaucratic failure.
The wall panel segments, which idly lay in stacks due to the haphazard order, are expensive government property paid for by taxpayers. The wall itself is estimated to cost $20 million per mile.
These unused border materials are not only an ineffecient and purposeless waste of taxpayer dollars, but are directly contributing to an avoidable border crisis which current Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas recently disclosed as the worst the situation has been in 20 years. Therefore, I encourage the GAO to review this matter and make arrangements to inventory the segment and assign security details to proect these federal assets.
The full letter can be read here:
- Biden’s decision to halt construction cost American taxpayers about $6 million a day, a
WaPo: Biden to withdraw all U.S. forces from Afghanistan by September 11th.
— The Bias News (@thebias_news) April 13, 2021
- Russia told the U.S. to keep its warships away from Crimea “for its own good,” calling their deployment in the Black Sea a provocation, Reuters reports.
Next propaganda push is climate change
UPDATE: Charlie Chester’s @LinkedIn account has been DELETED
The @CNN Technical Director was featured in the #ExposeCNN undercover video today and detailed the network’s agenda to “get Trump out of office.” Chester also admitted CNN engages in ‘propaganda’ pic.twitter.com/OlsI8imyWg
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) April 13, 2021
BREAKING: CDC and FDA officials have released a statement recommending the U.S. to halt use of the J&J Covid-19 vaccine over 6 blood clot cases
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) April 13, 2021
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
The Biden Administration did a terrible disservice to people throughout the world by allowing the FDA and CDC to call a “pause” in the use of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. The results of this vaccine have been extraordinary but now it’s reputation will be permanently challenged. The people who have already taken the vaccine will be up in arms, and perhaps all of this was done for politics or perhaps it’s the FDA’s love for Pfizer. The FDA, especially with long time bureaucrats within, has to be controlled. They should not be able to do such damage for possibly political reasons, or maybe because their friends at Pfizer have suggested it. They’ll do things like this to make themselves look important. Remember, it was the FDA working with Pfizer, who announced the vaccine approval two days after the 2020 Presidential Election. They didn’t like me very much because I pushed them extremely hard. But if I didn’t, you wouldn’t have a vaccine for 3-5 years, or maybe not at all. It takes them years to act! Do your testing, clean up the record, and get the Johnson & Johnson vaccine back online quickly. The only way we defeat the China Virus is with our great vaccines!
FDA’s call to pause Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine ‘strong argument for safety,’ Fauci says
The FDA and CDC’s call to pause J&J’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout is a “strong argument for safety,” Dr. Anthony Fauci, the White House’s chief medical officer, said during a press briefing Tuesday.
Only mRNA vaccines are left
- Prominent black sports journalist Jason Whitlock was locked out of his Twitter account for criticizing the Black Lives Matter money-laundering organization.
- Whitlock criticized Black Lives Matter after its founder bought a $1.4 million mansion in a white community in Los Angeles.
- For offending Black Lives Matter Whitlock was temporarily suspended from his Twitter account.
It is forbidden to criticize the BLM terror movement.
- The Daily Mail reported:
It wasn’t an accident. Policing in our country is inherently & intentionally racist.
Daunte Wright was met with aggression & violence. I am done with those who condone government funded murder.
No more policing, incarceration, and militarization. It can’t be reformed.
— Rashida Tlaib (@RashidaTlaib) April 12, 2021
Our hearts are heavy over yet another shooting of a Black man, Daunte Wright, at the hands of police. It’s important to conduct a full and transparent investigation, but this is also a reminder of just how badly we need to reimagine policing and public safety in this country. pic.twitter.com/sgcbRjlApr
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) April 13, 2021
Well done, Midnight Rider!
- The website for a consulting firm owned and operated by Black Lives Matter Global Network co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors went offline during the weekend.
- The firm’s website stated Khan-Cullors and her spouse “specialize in strategic planning, media and narrative building and intervention and culture shift work within organizations and institutions.”
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) April 13, 2021
Really looking forward to all the FBI posts asking for people to identify rioters and looters in Minneapolis
“The violence we’re witnessing is happening under Donald Trump. Not me.”
-Joe Biden, August 2020 https://t.co/79Fr4c2ere
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) April 13, 2021
- The New York Times writes a story about John Durham issuing subpoenas to the Brookings Institute for records of Igor Danchenko’s work there. Danchenko was Chris Steele’s primary sub-source for the infamous Steele Dossier.
- The material provided by Danchenko to Steele was described as unsubstantiated “gossip”, “rumor”, “hearsay” and innuendo by Danchenko himself after he was questioned by the FBI.
- The Backstory is…. In essence Chris Steele put a bunch of garbage inside his dossier, and his dossier was used to get the Carter Page FISA warrant to conduct surveillance against the Trump campaign (October 21, 2016). Danchenko then disavowed the veracity of all the information he provided during FBI interviews in January, February and March 2017; but the FBI ignored the Danchenko discussion and used the dossier for two more FISA renewals in April and June 2017.
- The issue of import with the story today is not about the content of the Danchenko work while inside the Brookings group, but rather how the leak from Brookings to the New York Times about the subpoena begins to unravel the Lawfare network.
- The Lawfare group are largely funded by The Brookings Institute. Brookings is largely funded by the Chinese. Chinese Communist Government were financing the information that went into the Steele Dossier.
- The Lawfare group includes James Baker, Lisa Page, Benjamin Wittes and Daniel Richman. Once you realize who Lawfare consists of; and then you realize The Brookings Institute is behind Lawfare; you then realize the Lawfare group was likely feeding the opposition research into Danchenko while he worked for Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson who actually contracted Chris Steele for his dossier.
- The FBI and DOJ officials working with Lawfare essentially provided raw information to Danchenko, who then packaged it and sent it to Chris Steele. Steele then puts the Danchenko package in his dossier and that is sent back to the FBI and DOJ for use in their FISA application. It is a laundry of weaponized political opposition research.
- Brookings is Lawfare. Benjamin Wittes runs Lawfare. He is personal friends with James Comey.
- Benjamin Wittes is also personal friends with another Lawfare colleague Daniel Richman:
- Daniel Richman is also personal friends with James Comey.
- James Comey used Richman to leak his memo content to the New York Times:
- China is Funding the Brookings Institute.
- The Brookings Institute is funding Lawfare.
- Lawfare is a group of current and former DOJ and FBI officials.
So targets of the Durham investigation are now being used as anonymous sources for CNN and NYT’s defensive/damage control leaks to…get out ahead of something about the Brookings Institute and Danchenko.
- the adjudication process was performed extensively in Michigan, Georgia, and Nevada
- There is now evidence that this process was also used on a material amount of ballots in Arizona.
- According to Pursue Democracy.
- NBC is reporting that sixteen major national law firms (all leftist aligned) have signed-on to an agreement to create rapid response “SWAT” style legal teams to immediately drag any state election reform efforts into court.
What did Trump just create with Stephen Miller “America-First Legal”,
- Lyle Rapacki is reporting from Arizona that the Arizona Senate’s Maricopa County 2020 Election Audit is scheduled to kick off on April 22.
- This is good news for all who want to know whether the results in the 2020 Election in Arizona are valid.