[JB] infrastructure bill is not about infrastructure it is about changing the landscaping of America, in this bill it talks about taking over the zoning laws of each state, city and town. Government controlled. Inflation has started, most of it due to fuel prices. NY to ready to give each illegal 15,600 but no veterans are not eligible to receive any of these funds. China prepares it’s digital currency. Everything is going as planned, this is about exposed the country to what dictatorship looks like. The process has begun slowly but as time moves along the [DS] players will need to pickup the pace. Once the [DS] sees how easy it is they will show the people their true agenda. Dan Scavino sends a message, hang in their, this is the plan, think strategy, this is irregular war fare. Trump is a war time President, the war is being fought.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
😀Get The Best VPN For 50% Off Today!
Click Here https://www.virtualshield.com/x22
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!! 🕵️🛡️
- This portion of Biden’s American Jobs Plan would change zoning laws to end single family home neighborhoods and allow for multiple unit “affordable” or low-income rental housing.
- According to the White House Fact Sheet, the housing effort is “an innovative new approach to eliminate state and local exclusionary zoning laws, which drive up the cost of construction and keep families from moving to neighborhoods with more opportunities for them and their kids”:
- In contrast to former President Donald Trump’s Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) Opportunity Zones program that partnered the federal government with private sector investors to create less rental housing and increase home ownership, Biden’s plan uses tax breaks for state and local governments, the Fact Sheet states:
“[Biden] is calling on Congress to pass the innovative, bipartisan Neighborhood Homes Investment Act (NHIA). Offering $20 billion worth of NHIA tax credits over the next five years will result in approximately 500,000 homes built or rehabilitated, creating a pathway for more families to buy a home and start building wealth.”
- Biden’s plan even designates which workers will benefit from this housing project — “put union building trade workers to work upgrading homes and businesses to save families money,” the Fact Sheet states.
- The New York Times published an Ezra Klein Show interview with Brian Deese, Biden’s director of the National Economic Council, “the nerve center that coordinates economic policy across the executive branch.”
I hope everybody understands the ramifications of this policy. The Xiden administration wants to build FEDERAL low income housing in every suburb they can. They will use their influence in blue states to do so unimpeded, and in red states by force. There will no longer be upper income residential neighborhoods once section 8 housing takes root. Believe me, I went through it. My beautiful completely renovated home which was situated in a suburban neighborhood on a small tract of land fell in value by over $100,000.00 once the housing project just a few hundred yards away from my home went from a bad idea to a nightmare. I took a substantial hit due to the horrendous living conditions once the welfare recipients moved in. Trash all over the grounds, late night loud parties and that God awful rap music, not to mention the profanity laced conversations and arguments coming from both adults and children, and frequent visits from the police. I was forced from a home in which I lived and maintained for 30 years due to the proximity of my home with that ghetto. I was lucky to sell it at all, never mind the devaluation which was substantial. I hope all of the suburban women who voted for Xiden are as adversely affected as I was under the Obama administration which was the first to implement this horrible policy causing the predictable “white flight” that followed. Save your empty boxes, ladies. They’re coming for to your neighborhoods next. Enjoy the diversity you voted for. Oh, and keep your children indoors, unless you want them harmed, or selling drugs or worse yet murdered.
1. Abolition of private property in land and application of all rents of land to public purpose.
1st plank of the communist manifesto. Government housing for the peoples.
Hey all you college educated suburban women, remember Trump telling you about this? But his tweets were so mean…how about now.
- Prices received by wholesalers and producers of goods and services rose much faster than expected in March, data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed Friday.
- The Producer Price Index rose 1 percent in March, more than twice the consensus forecast. On a year-over-year basis, the index is up 4.2 percent, higher than the expected 3.8 percent. That is the fastest pace of price gains since September 2011, when prices climbed 4.5 percent.
- The PPI measures prices received by businesses, while the more familiar Consumer Price Index measures prices paid by consumers. The two tend to track each other over time but can vary from month to month. Producer prices rose 0.5 percent in February and 1.3 percent in January.
- In a coincidental symmetry, 60 percent of the rise in the price of goods was attributable to the rise in energy prices. A quarter of the rise of the prices of goods was caused by an 8.8 percent rise in the price of gasoline. On an annual basis, gasoline prices were up 52 percent, reflecting the crash in gas prices as people were told to stay at home and avoid travel last year.
JUST IN: New York to offer one-time payments of up to $15,600 to illegal immigrants who lost work during the pandemic – NYT
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) April 8, 2021
- Homeless veterans in New York are not eligible for the $15,600 one-time payments that nearly 200,000 illegal aliens will soon receive, Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) notes.
- New York’s 1,200+ homeless veterans are ineligible for these $15,600 payments. https://t.co/0BMLbxVQMm
— Tom Cotton (@TomCottonAR) April 8, 2021
- A June 2020 report conducted by New York state officials revealed in 2019, there were 1,270 homeless veterans in the state with the overwhelming majority living in shelters. More than half of these homeless veterans are in New York City.
- The New York payments to illegal aliens is a model for blue states on subsidizing illegal foreign labor that helps businesses widen profit margins by paying off-the-books wages.
- The payments are also one of the largest funded programs in the New York budget. For example, the emergency rental assistance program is receiving just $300 million more than the illegal alien fund while homeowner assistance is being funded to the tune of $600 million, about $1.5 billion less than the illegal alien fund.
- More than a million jobs have been lost in New York and an estimated 80,000 New York businesses may not make it to the end of the Chinese coronavirus pandemic, mostly as a result of Cuomo and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s (D) rigid economic lockdowns.
- China was poised to give legal backing to the launch of its own sovereign digital currency, “cementing its trailblazer status in virtual currencies far ahead of other countries, after already recently experimenting with large-scale trials of actual payments by consumers, which was met with mixed results.” Specifically, the South China Morning Post reported that “The People’s Bank of China published a draft law on Friday that would give legal status to the Digital Currency Electronic Payment (DCEP) system, and for the first time the digital yuan has been included and defined as part of the country’s sovereign fiat currency.”
- China’s digital currency would be controlled by the country’s central bank and will be instantly made available at a moment’s notice to anyone who can receive it.
- Guaranteed Rate Field was limited to 20% capacity and fans had to wear face masks.
- Fans booed loudly after Pritzker and Lightfoot were announced on the Jumbotron.
- Pritzker and Lightfoot are both hypocrites who broke their own Covid lockdown rules.
- The Biden administration has created a commission to look into packing the Supreme Court.
- The Democrats are looking for a way to cancel out conservatives that were appointed during the Trump administration.
“President Biden on Friday will order a 180-day study of adding seats to the Supreme Court, making good on a campaign-year promise to establish a bipartisan commission to examine the potentially explosive subjects of expanding the court or setting term limits for justices, White House officials said,” according to a report from the New York Times. “The president acted under pressure from activists pushing for more seats to alter the ideological balance of the court after President Donald J. Trump appointed three justices, including one to a seat that Republicans had blocked his predecessor, Barack Obama, from filling for almost a year.” According to his executive order issued on Friday, Biden will create a 36-member commission to look into potential consequences of changing the size of the court.
In the past 3 days, so-called “moderate” Joe Biden: —Proposed packing the Supreme Court —Signed 6 executive orders killing gun rights —Laid out a plan to spend $3.1B on illegal alien children —Said no Amendment is “absolute” Welcome to Biden’s version of ‘healing’ & ‘unity’
This is the definition of extortion.
Kent is an intel guy.
McGee is a former DOJ official.
Alford is a fraudster.
Together they tried to use lies to ruin me and get money from my dad.
DOJ knows this because they have the tapes proving it.
Release the tapes! https://t.co/1moUoZk5wc
— Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) April 10, 2021
- John Ratcliffe claims law enforcement knows the laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden is indeed the laptop of President Joe Biden’s son, blasting the former intelligence officials, politicians, and members of the media who suggested the laptop story was a Russian disinformation operation.
- “The intelligence community knew that this was not Russian disinformation, and law enforcement knew that it was Hunter Biden’s laptop — there was an open investigation into that, and yet those officials, supported by a corporate media, ran a false narrative and misinformed the American people,” he added.
- Joe Biden is sending unaccompanied migrant children from Central America to a former Japanese Internment Camp. This is the third camp for unaccompanied children in the state of California so far this year!
- Press California reported:
The Los Angeles County Fairgrounds, one of the places Japanese Americans were held during World War II, will serve as an emergency shelter for unaccompanied children who have crossed the border into the United States, L.A. County has announced.
Hilda Solis, chair of the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, said the decision was made after discussions with the Biden White House.
Read the rest here.
- While the Biden-Harris administration continues to insist there’s ‘no border crisis‘ (as they take over seven hotels near the US-Mexico border), the departure of ‘Border Czar’ Roberta Jacobson, suggests otherwise.
- Jacobson, a former US ambassador to Mexico who criticized the White House for sending ‘mixed messages‘ to asylum seekers over whether they should head for the border (which Biden absolutely implied during the 2020 election), is stepping down after less than three months on the job.
Biden administration is reportedly considering sending cash payments to Central Americans in a bid to prevent them from making the trek north and as Vice President Kamala Harris, tapped by Biden to handle the crisis, still has yet to visit the border.
- Jen Psaki accidentally referred to the “crisis at the border,” only to correct herself when pressed – calling them “challenges on the border.”
- The U.S. Marshals in the District of Maryland held a press conference announcing the conclusion and results of a significant 60-day law enforcement effort, named “Operation Not Forgotten,” that was conducted throughout Maryland.
- The operation resulted in the recovery of 18 previously missing children and the self-return of 11 more children.
- In addition, U.S. Marshals and local agencies located 102 additional children who had previously been reported missing and confirmed their return to the custody of their legal guardians.
- Biden’s pompous Climate Envoy John Kerry is currently in Asia promoting the Biden Admin’s climate change agenda while his family jet-sets to their vacation estate in Idaho.
- John Kerry’s family took a private jet from Boston, Massachusetts to their estate in Sun Valley, Idaho on Friday, flight records show.
- According to a report by Fox News, John Kerry’s private jet emitted 166 metric tons of carbon over the past year – the same as 36 cars would in one year.
- Meanwhile, John Kerry is in New Delhi, India lecturing the world on carbon emissions and telling everyone to make sacrifices to save the planet.
- But the Bill of Rights serves a different purpose than the Constitution. Whereas the Constitution enumerates powers that the people relegate to the federal government, and also describes how those powers are to be used, the Bill of Rights lists specific rights that the people possess as part of their humanity.
- Thomas Jefferson alluded to these rights in the Declaration of Independence, when he said we are “endowed by [our] Creator with certain unalienable rights.” He pointed out that these rights are “Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.” A decade and half later the rights were fleshed out with greater specification in the Bill of Rights, with James Madison stating that Americans’ gun rights “shall not be infringed.”
- One of the chief purposes of the Bill of Rights was to declare that the people possessed rights integral to their humanity, and those rights were not under the government’s purview (because they did not come from government).
- There were so many lies in Vice President Kamala Harris’ and President Joe Biden’s presentations on guns Thursday that it is hard to know where to start. One thing is certain, though: The media fact-checkers won’t question their claims.
- Here are just a few of the false ones:
- The background check system “has kept more than 3 million firearms out of the hands of dangerous people.”
- Since the Brady background checks began in 1994, there have been 3.5 million initial denials. However, it is one thing to stop a felon from buying a gun. It is quite another to stop a law-abiding citizen from buying a gun just because his or her name is similar to a felon’s. In 2017, for example, there were 112,000 initial denials for supposedly attempted prohibited purchases, but just 12 federal prosecutions by June 2018. The reason is that these weren’t real cases.
- The background check system is a mess, with the mistakes primarily born by minorities through no fault of their own. The error rate for black males is three times their share of the population.
- The Charleston Loophole
- Biden says that if there had only been more than three days to check Dylann Roof’s background, Roof would have been stopped from buying a gun, thereby preventing the horrible Charleston, S.C., church shooting. But that is a lie. You can’t buy a gun if you have a felony or certain misdemeanor convictions, or if you are arrested but not yet convicted of a crime with a possible prison sentence of at least one year. Since Roof’s arrest was for a misdemeanor drug offense, which had a maximum possible sentence of six months, a longer waiting period would not have blocked his gun purchase.
- Biden said that gunmakers are “exempt from being sued. … This is the only outfit that is exempt from being sued.”
- The president claims this is the top change he wants. In fact, however, if gunmakers make defective guns, you can sue them. Likewise, if they break the law (e.g., sell a firearm without a background check), you can sue them. Biden’s proposal is very different from current law. He wants gun manufacturers held civilly liable for misuse of guns they sell. This would allow lawsuits against manufacturers and sellers whenever a crime, accident, or suicide occurs with a gun. The straightforward result would be to put gunmakers out of business.
- Imagine what would happen to the car industry if similar rules were applied. The National Safety Council estimates that 39,404 Americans died and 4.5 million were injured from car accidents in 2018. Cars are also frequently used to commit crimes.
- “The vast majority of Americans believe there should be [universal] background checks.”
- Gun control advocates frequently claim that over 90% of Americans support background checks for private transfers of guns. Yet, the last time such laws were proposed to voters, they rejected them. When Michael Bloomberg got universal background check initiatives onto Maine and Nevada’s ballots, for example, he lost in Maine by four percentage points and won in Nevada by just 0.8 percentage points.
- This tough sledding wasn’t for lack of money. In Maine, Bloomberg outspent his opponents by over six times. In Nevada, he spent an incredible $35.30 per vote — three times more than his opponents. If over 90% of Americans supported these laws, this type of spending would be unnecessary.
JUST IN – United States threatens “consequences” if Russia acts “aggressively” towards Ukraine (AFP)
I praise Lindsey Graham for his suggestion that Dr Fauci go down to the border to assess Biden admin handling of covid When I was at the border 12 days ago I was told 10% of the ppl hv covid & they’re sleeping shoulder 2 shoulder so it’s like a super spreader
— ChuckGrassley (@ChuckGrassley) April 7, 2021
- Florida Governor DeSantis is suing the CDC for preventing the cruise business from starting up again.
Cruise ships were prevented from leaving ports with passengers by a no-sail order issued by the CDC more than a year ago. That order was replaced on Nov. 1 with a “conditional sail order” that allows ships to sail after the CDC reviews and approves of a cruise line’s safety plan.
But that’s not fast enough, DeSantis during a briefing at PortMiami.
“Florida is fighting back,” the governor said, flanked by cruise line employees and state and local officials. “This is not reasonable. This is not rational.”
- The Supreme Court ruled that California can’t ban in-home religious services by a 5-4 majority.
Just The News reported:
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled late Friday night that California cannot ban in-home religious services while allowing other similar activities in the secular world, once again ruling in favor of religious liberty in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.
The 5-4 ruling was led by the court’s most conservative justices, including newest member Amy Coney Barrett, while Chief Justice John Robert’s once again joined the liberal bloc as he has during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Harmeet K. Dhillion, the Republican lawyer who won the case, took to Twitter to celebrate.
- This is her third win against California Governor Newsom this year at the Supreme Court.
- Californians are beginning to fight back.
- Organizers of a group to oust Newsom say that they have the votes to recall him.
- A vote is expected to take place this fall.
- It seems like there’s constantly new information coming out on New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and his various scandals.
- There’s more and more evidence stacking up that exposes him to possible action for allegedly breaking the law.
- Several staffers are claiming that Cuomo made them work on his book about how he was the savior in response to the coronavirus pandemic, that their work was not voluntary, as Cuomo spokesperson Rich Azzopardi asserted last week.
- New York law prohibits Cuomo or other state employees from using government resources (like staff) for their own personal gain. Cuomo certainly did get a lot of “personal gain” from his book contract which has been reported to be $4 million. As we reported, Melissa DeRosa and Stephanie Benton, as well as junior staffers, assisted the governor with drafts of “Leadership Lessons” which was published in mid-October.
- From NY Post:
Government staffers were reportedly helping with the manuscript by late June and early July — a potential violation of state laws that prohibit the use of public resources for personal gain.
TAKE A LISTEN
- Permissible Medical Experiments
- The great weight of the evidence before us to effect that certain types of medical experiments on human beings, when kept within reasonably well-defined bounds, conform to the ethics of the medical profession generally. The protagonists of the practice of human experimentation justify their views on the basis that such experiments yield results for the good of society that are unprocurable by other methods or means of study. All agree, however, that certain basic principles must be observed in order to satisfy moral, ethical and legal concepts:
- The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
- The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
- The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results justify the performance of the experiment.
- The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
- No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
- The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
- Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability or death.
- The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
- During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
- During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him, that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
- LocationTopanga Canyon, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Price$1.4 million
- Patrisse Khan-Cullors, one of the co-founders of the Black Lives Matter movement and a “trained Marxist,” is reported to have bought four homes over the past several years,
- In L.A. terms, $1.4 million is not necessarily extravagant, though the activist took criticism for spending what would be a fortune in most other real estate markets, and for buying in a largely white neighborhood after urging people to “buy black.”
- However, it turns out that Khan-Cullors also owns a house in the predominantly black neighborhood of Inglewood — among several other homes. The New York Post reported Saturday that she bought a $510,000 home there in 2016, which is worth about $800,000 today. She also bought a $590,000 home in South Los Angeles that is worth $720,000 today, and bought a ranch in rural Georgia for $415,000 last year, “featuring a private airplane hangar with a studio apartment above it.”
- The Post added that Khan-Cullors and spouse Janaya Khan “also eyed property in the Bahamas at an ultra-exclusive resort where Justin Timberlake and Tiger Woods both have homes” called the Albany last year, with the price not disclosed.
Far left Newsweek on Thursday published a grotesque screed comparing the Islamic State to the QAnon internet movement.
- ISIS murdered over 18,800 in Iraq alone. Its evil and inhumane practices are well documented.
- QAnon is behind ZERO murders. Not one.
- The military junta in Myanmar has detained an official from George Soros’ Open Society Foundations and has frozen the billionaire financier’s bank accounts in the country under the suspicion that the group funded elements opposed to the February coup in the country, according to news reports.
- Former NFL running back-turned-conservative commentator Herschel Walker said corporations and critics of voter ID laws should help minorities obtain photo identification to vote, coming after firms like Major League Baseball, Delta, Coca-Cola, and others criticized Georgia’s Legislature over the passage of its recent voter integrity bill.
- “My grandfather today, if he was alive, would be 117 years old. He had a driver’s license,” Walker said Wednesday during a virtual event. “We’re in modern time today, and people don’t have an ID. And then I say, you know, what’s so strange about it is I have all these companies that are coming out, putting it down, ‘they don’t have ID. People don’t have an ID.’”
- After multinational corporations came out to oppose the bill and after the MLB moved its All-Star game in protest, Walker asked: “Why don’t these companies that have been talking so much that want to do that, why don’t they help Herschel Walker, to help these people who don’t have an ID to get an ID?”
- “In today’s world, you have to have an ID to do anything, you know, you have certain companies that you need an ID to even get into their office, but yet, they say something different. And so I said, I believe in empowering people, meaning that let me help you to get to where you want to get to.”
- Walker, meanwhile, said that progressive groups receiving millions in dollars from corporations should use that money to help minority communities by providing job training or other programs.
- Antrim County Clerk Sheryl Guy is digging into her own bag of tricks in an attempt to deceive people determined to get to the bottom of what truly caused a 5,754 vote flip from Donald Trump to Joe Biden in the 2020 election.
- First, her office was caught by an ASOG Security Analysis which showed evidence of attempts to modify and delete security logs.
- Antrim County Forensics Report [Redacted]Download
- She later confirmed that she was responsible for these attempts to modify the election record chain of custody.
- Then, she attempted to dismiss a lawsuit in which she was named a material witness. Judge Kevin Elsenheimer immediately reinstated the case.
- Now, Clerk Guy is attempting to reset the software configuration.
- Proposed Agenda Item for March 18, 2021 Antrim County Commissioner Meeting
- The proposed purpose of the “re-installation” is to ensure the voting system is running software “Certified for Use” by the Secretary of State of Michigan. Ostensibly, the software installation proposal is part of the preparation for their May 4, 2021 election. Sounds like something that should have been done BEFORE the November 3, 2020 election, doesn’t it? This action begs the question, what components of the current software configuration do not comply with the configuration “certified” by the State of Michigan?
- Why would “non-certified” software components be of concern?
- They can provide direct access to database allowing manipulation of election results without an audit trail
- They can provide network access vulnerabilities which defeat advertised “air gaps”
- They can provide algorithmic manipulation of vote results including fractional vote allocations
- They can provide a means of matching counterfeit ballots with “eligible voters” who did not actually vote in election
- If non-certified software components were installed as part of the configuration tabulating the November 2020 election results, it would be grounds for de-certification of the Antrim County election results. If non-certified software configurations were evident in other counties in Michigan, it would be grounds for de-certification of the Michigan election results. If non-certified software configurations were evident in other states, it would be grounds for the de-certification of election results in those states.
Michigan Constitutional Attorney Matthew Deperno released his much anticipated Michigan Elections Forensics Report on Friday.
Among the findings:
- Modem Chipsets Installed In Voting System Motherboards
- 66,194 unregistered ballots tallied in just 9 counties.
- 66,194 ballot voter IDs not found in the October registration database.
- Republican Wyoming Governor Mark Gordon signed House Bill 75 into law Tuesday that requires Wyoming voters to present a valid ID before casting a vote.
- This voter ID bill, primarily sponsored by Rep. Chuck Gray, will be effective on July 1.
- The new bill requires Wyoming voters to show one of the following forms of valid ID in order to vote at the polls:
- A Wyoming driver’s license as defined by W.S. 31‑7‑102(a)(xxv)
- A tribal identification card issued by the governing body of the Eastern Shoshone tribe of Wyoming, the Northern Arapaho tribe of Wyoming or other federally recognized Indian tribe
- A Wyoming identification card issued under W.S. 31‑8‑101
- A valid United States passport
- A United States military card
- Former President Donald Trump endorsed Republican Florida Sen. Marco Rubio on Friday for his Senate bid in 2022.
- Trump released a statement from the Save America PAC in which the former president said he fully endorses Rubio and highlighted issues he believes
- Trump has endorsed GOP Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky for reelection in 2022.
- “Rand Paul has done a fantastic job for our Country, and for the incredible people of Kentucky,” former President Trump said in a statement on Thursday — affirming his support for the longtime senator, well ahead of next year’s midterm elections.
- The former acting Director of National Intelligence, Richard Grenell, is looking to reshape California’s political landscape and implement “permanent change” with his “Fix California” group.
- Grenell’s group, “Fix California,” is said to be modeled after Stacey Abrams’ group “Fair Fight.” Which was proven to be highly successful in their voter registration and advocacy efforts leading up to the general election and the Senate runoff a few months ago. Former Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) also announced in February she will be starting a group to serve as a response to Abrams’ Fair Fight organization.
- Grenell says his group’s efforts see beyond Newsom’s current recall effort. “What I’m consistently hearing from activists and donors is that after a year of our economy being shut down for political reasons and Zoom school, that people in California want permanent change,” he told
- Biden campaign page linked from .gov site solicits donations in a way generally considered improper to be connected to official gov’t site
The link was included on the words “more likely” deep in the body of the 25-page document. The line where it was included said, “People of color and low-income people are more likely to live in areas most vulnerable to flooding and other climate change-related weather events.” The link was eventually taken down.
Those who clicked on the link were taken to a page on “clean energy” and “environmental justice” on the “JoeBiden.com” website, which also said people of color are at higher risk due to weather events. The link was included in a way often done on web pages to bolster factual claims.
But the page also prominently solicits donations in a way that is generally considered improper to be connected to an official government website.
If this was the Trump White House, Dems would be calling for immediate investigations while the @OfficeGovEthics would be writing their fancy bull shit threatening letters to whom ever was being targeted. Total JOKE! https://t.co/8ADmVxKErr
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) April 11, 2021
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) April 11, 2021
TAKE A LISTEN