The [CB] is pushing their agenda of helicopter money to bring the world into the great reset. The world is now seeing how globalism does not work, Trump pointed this out in May 202o. Trump has cornered the [CB] players, nobody escapes this, nobody. Trump and the patriots are exposing the deep dark world of the Ds/MSM and the [DS]. The world is not agreeing with what they are seeing. The [DS] is now allowing minors who cross the border to be cared by individuals with no background check. What we are witnessing is the plan unfolding right in front of our eyes. The patriots are now in the process of exposing their entire system.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
😎 Get The Same Solar Power Bank I Have Here: ☀️🏕️
➡️ http://www.backupsolarbank.com ⬅️
Get 20% OFF Using Promo Code (X20)
Heat & Boil Water In 30 Minutes Anywhere!🌊
✅ Click Here ➡️ http://www.solarwaterheater.com
🙌 Use Promo Code X20 for 20% OFF ☀️
— New York Post (@nypost) March 27, 2021
- The U.S. Supreme Court ruling could also open other American-based international organizations to lawsuits over financing overseas development.
- Former IMF chief Rato faces 70 years in jail for money laundering, tax fraud
- Former IMF chief Rodrigo Rato, already serving time for misuse of funds, was on Tuesday charged with a string of new crimes including tax fraud and money
- Time Preference and Bitcoin
- It is necessary to understand what sound or hard money is before proceeding to the link between time preference and bitcoin. The financial dictionary defines sound money as a currency that is backed by a tangible commodity (gold, silver etc) and is less susceptible to inflation than fiat currencies. Sound money has its purchasing power determined by market forces and is free from government control.
- Saifedean Ammous explained in his book, “The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking”, entities in any economy would create new money if they can. Considering the fact that the creation of new money often leads to the depletion of purchasing power, it is crucial that the creation of new money in any economy is limited. As Ammous stated in his book, “theoretically ideal money would be one whose supply is fixed, meaning nobody could produce more of it.”
- In explaining how sound money engendered low time preference by motivating users to produce more, Ammous adds that:
“The only non-criminal way to acquire money in such a society would be to produce something of value to others and exchange it with them for money. As everyone seeks to acquire more money, everyone works more and produces more, leading to improving material well-being for everyone, which in turn allows people to accumulate more capital, and increase their productivity.”
- Bitcoin, which is scarce as a result of its 21 million cap and counterfeit-proof nature, is deflationary as a result. The fact that it cannot be controlled by governments is also common knowledge. Like gold, the digital currency is sound money and engenders low time preference.
- How Fiat Currencies Impact Society
- Firstly, leaving the control of national currencies in the hands of politicians with short terms of office means policies and decision concerning the currencies would be short-term in nature. The rising debt of various nations is evidence of this problem.
- Also, due to the arbitrary printing of new notes by central banks, fiat currencies have lost their purchasing power over time. This has made the currencies unsuitable for the store of value use case. With this information in mind, rational citizens tend to save less of fiat currencies are accumulating more debt than before. Since less savings translates into less capital accumulation, low productivity follows as a consequence.
- Former Trump White House policy advisor Stephen Miller is preparing to launch a new legal group to fight President Joe Biden’s agenda in the court system, taking a page from the book of the ACLU and other left-wing advocacy groups that coordinated with Democrats to try and block Trump’s platform during his time in office.
- Miller’s group will be titled America First Legal,
- Not only was Hunter engaged in corrupt financial deals with some of the world’s most dangerous people, but he was also immersed in drugs, alcohol, and sex. His family knew it and Hunter left a trail for the police and on his laptop.
- Grant Stinchfield at Newsmax reported on this incident and our previous reporting:
- Hunter had written a family friend and shared the story where Hallie Biden (Hunter’s dead brother’s wife, who Hunter dated) stole Hunter’s gun and threw it in the garbage. According to Hunter’s text, the FBI and Secret Service got involved:
- A semi-trailer of illegal aliens unloading in Pearsall, Texas, was captured on video and it is going viral.
- In the video, what appears to be 100 illegal aliens are being unloaded in the small Texas town 100 miles from the Mexican border. Pearsall had a population of 9,240 up until this semi-trailer was unloaded. The small city prides itself on being safe.
- several Republican Senators visited the US Southern border on the Rio Grande in Texas to witness the massive surge in illegal aliens and fake refugees flooding across the US border in Texas.
- When Senator Cruz began filming the unimaginable and depraved conditions, a Biden operative jumped up to harass and attempt to block the Senator’s camera!
This is the Biden administration!
Why would they want to hide the truth from the American people!
Footage of the Biden Cages inside the Donna, Texas DHS facility where kids are packed inside.
What the Biden administration is doing is inhumane and unconscionable. But worst of all, it was preventable. pic.twitter.com/Z1vf3hLyTR
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) March 26, 2021
- Brandon Judd, the current President of the National Border Patrol Council,
Brandon Judd: It’s human smugglers who have absolutely no regard for life and it the administration who is allowing these smugglers to generate billions of dollars in profit becaust they’re not securing the border like the last administration did. We were able to stop this huge flood, to go to 45 year lows in illegal smuggling of humans just to get it all back once the election was finalized.
Via Rob Schmitt Tonight:
- The Biden administration is not requiring FBI fingerprint background checks of caregivers at its rapidly expanding network of emergency sites
- The decision is alarming child welfare experts who say the waiver compromises safety as thousands of unaccompanied child migrants cross the border
- President Joe Biden’s team is turning to a measure used by previous administrations: tent camps, convention centers and other huge facilities
- These facilities are operated by private contractors and funded by U.S. Health and Human Services
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
Crimes against children unite all humanity [cross party lines]?
- federal appeals court in Ohio ruled that former President Donald Trump’s ban on bump stocks is unconstitutional and should no longer be enforced by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives.
- North Korea said that the administration of U.S. President Joe Biden had taken a wrong first step and revealed “deep-seated hostility” by criticizing its self-defensive missile test.
- Ri Pyong Chol, secretary of the North’s ruling Worker’s Party’s Central Committee, said the test was self-defensive against threats posed by South Korea and the United States with their joint military exercises and advanced weapons.
- New Yorkers will be required to show “vaccine passports” – proof that they have received the COVID-19 vaccine – in order to re-enter society.
- The New York Post reported that the “Excelsior Pass” would officially launch on April 2,
The app won’t show any health information when scanned — it’ll only show a green checkmark if the person has been vaccinated or tested negatively or a red “x” if they haven’t.
Major venues, such as Madison Square Garden and the Times Union Center in Albany, will begin using the app next week and on April 2, Excelsior Pass will expand to “smaller arts, entertainment and event venues,” Cuomo’s office said.
- The State of New York has introduced a blockchain-powered COVID-19 passport.
- It’s available for free of use by businesses, and the implementation will be voluntary.
So while the people of NY need to have a vaccine passport to re-enter society
- And, of course, no one knows about their COVID status!
- We were sent this yesterday from a reader in Dallas:
- After two weeks of lifting its mask mandate and allowing businesses to open at full capacity, Texas is not seeing a surge of new COVID-19 cases.
- The Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) posted on Twitter yesterday that Texas saw a seven-day average decrease in the daily number of new cases, hospitalizations, and deaths.
- Mississippi also announced it was lifting COVID-19 related restrictions on March 2.
- In Mississippi, new COVID-19 cases have also been steadily declining
- Former President Donald Trump says he didn’t pay much attention to advice from Dr. Fauci, whom he calls a “media creation”, while making decisions about Covid.
- RT reports: Despite Fauci widely seen as a leading voice since the first days in the Covid-19 pandemic, Trump distanced himself from the health official, saying he often ignored his advice and simply did the opposite.
- “If you really look, I didn’t really listen to him too much because I was doing the opposite of what he was saying,” Trump said, also blasting the doctor as a “promoter more than anything else.”
- The Michigan GOP is going to be able to make changes to Michigan’s election integrity laws without needing approval from Michigan’s Dem Governor Gretchen Whitmer.
- Fox News reported:
Michigan Republicans this week proposed changes to state voting laws and have come up with a veto-proof way to circumvent Democrat Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, according to reports.
The 39 bills proposed in the GOP-led Legislature this week would require identification for new voters, prohibit prepaid absentee envelopes, limit the number of absentee dropboxes and bar the secretary of state from sending an absentee ballot unless requested, according to Bridge Michigan.
“If that legislation is not passed by our Legislature, which I am sure it will be, but if it’s not signed by the governor, then we have other plans to make sure that it becomes law before 2022,” Ron Weiser, chairman of Michigan’s GOP, said in a video on social media, according to The Detroit News.
- In another world, before the 2013 Shelby County v. Holder decision written by Chief Justice John Roberts, Georgia would have had to obtain federal approval for new election practices to ensure they did not harm Blacks and other minority voters.
VoterFraud.jpghttps://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/acting-attorney-general-and-secretary-homeland-security-submit-joint-report-impact-foreign[Only when the election harms the D party will they claim foreign interference]
What about Domestic interference?
>Non-Cit votes by county
>Non-Cit promo by county
>Non-Cit org by county
>Targeted districts breakdown by ‘Non-Cit’ data acc
>Voter irregularities [internal]
>(-2) Laws enacted in battleground areas as test for 2020 (voter roll screening/review of non_votes (D) > ballot pop > track for sign > submit late for count) – vote swing figures + rule of law (new standard of no show vote SC 2019 scope case?)
Why do D’s push for NO VOTER ID in U.S. elections?
Why do D’s push for OPEN BORDERS?
Find the connection.
Sometimes a MAP helps.
What SC decision (6-3) ruled VOTER ID did NOT suppress votes or deter minorities?
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-politics-court/supreme-court-upholds-photo-id-voting-law-idUSWAT00940020080428What (FALSE) ‘narrative’ is pushed by D’s re: VOTER ID LAW?
Voter suppression of minority vote?
When is an ID required?
Should an ID not be required at all (for any reason) given the argument made by D’s?
Does the argument ‘A NATIONAL VOTER ID LAW would suppress the minority vote’ suggest minorities are incapable of obtaining an ID?
When is an ID required?
Which minorities are they referring to?
If there is a previous SC decision on the matter (pre-POTUS Justice conf), would a NATIONAL VOTER ID LAW MANDATE using the SC ruling of 2008 (+ common sense logic/arguments) as the LEGAL FOUNDATION, have merit?
Is every other country that has a VOTER ID LAW considered racist?
Will the DOJ support the push instead of file legal challenges as [LL] did in the past?
If the SC ruled in 2008 that VOTER ID laws do not impact/harm or prevent ‘minorities’ from voting, how could the U.S. 4th Circuit Court rule opposite?
Is the 4th Circuit Court considered LEFT/Liberal?
Why do D’s want POWER at all costs?
One example above.
You are the news now.
- Friday President Trump released a message on the “ongoing” Durham investigation.
- From the desk of Donald TrumP:
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
Where’s Durham? Is he a living, breathing human being? Will there ever be a Durham report?
The truth won’t be for everyone.
Have faith in Humanity.
Screen_Shot_2020_10_22_at_6_48_37_PM.pngQ, you magnificent bastard!
Only the beginning, Padawan.
They can no longer hide in the shadows [big tech, big media, [D] party being exposed for all to see].
- A cyber attack has disrupted Channel Nine’s live broadcasts from Sydney, the TV company has confirmed, at the same time as an attack led to Parliament House’s email system being taken offline.
- As a result of the attack, the channel’s Sunday morning news programme, Weekend Today, was not aired,
- Although the nature of the attack has not yet been confirmed, Channel Nine said it was investigating whether it was a matter of “criminal sabotage of the work of a foreign nation”.
- At the same time, the country’s assistant minister for defence Andrew Hastie told News.com.au that the government was forced to cut access to IT and emails at Parliament House to protect against a cyber attack related to an external provider.
What Trump is doing is mopping up the final pockets of resistance.
Trump know that he will be able to rebuild it all over again, but this time quicker when the people, house, senate are all on the same side