Trump was right, the economy is now opening up and we are seeing an almost perfect V recovery. Trump and the patriots are allowing the people to see the plan of the [CB] and [DS]. The [CB] just revealed their plan and digital currency controlled by China. The [DS]/MSM are doing exactly what the patriots want. They are now reversing everything Trump has done and while they are doing this they are red-pilling millions of Americans. The [DS]/Corrupt Politicians just opened the front door. Think Space Force and the impeachment trial. In their impeachment document they have brought in election fraud, Trump has the ability to counter the statement they made.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
😀Get The Best VPN For 50% Off Today!
Click Here https://www.virtualshield.com/x22
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!! 🕵️🛡️
- President Biden faces growing questions about the appointment of a Democratic donor to oversee billions of dollars in unemployment benefits despite her role at a state agency that lost hundreds of millions in coronavirus relief funds to Nigerian scammers.
- Suzi LeVine departed Washington state’s Employment Security Department last month, leaving behind a trail of audits and questions about how $600 million of unemployment funds could be siphoned off by cybercriminals.
- This week, she took up a post as acting assistant secretary at the Employment and Training Administration within the Labor Department. The position puts her at the forefront of Biden’s coronavirus recovery plan and provoked an immediate wave of criticism.
- The number of Americans filing new unemployment claims decreased to 779,000 last week as the economy continued to suffer the effects of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, according to the Department of Labor.
- The Bureau of Labor and Statistics (BLS) figure released Thursday represented a decrease in the number of new jobless claims compared to the week ending Jan. 23, in which there were 847,000 new jobless claims reported. Roughly 17.8 million Americans continue to collect unemployment benefits, according to the BLS report Thursday.
- Economists expected Thursday’s jobless claims number to come in around 830,000,
- US Factory Orders were expected to rise for the 8th straight month in December and they did , outperforming expectations with a 1.1% MoM jump (+0.7% exp) and November was revised higher from +1.0% MoM to +1.3% MoM…
- It took 4 years to recover from the 2008 plunge in production. The 2020 drop took 8 months!
- “If it’s too much, I think we can live with that – if it’s too little, it’s going to be extremely bad for so many people,” Mr Evans said. “I think doing more is better than doing less in the current situation.”
- The People’s Bank of China published a draft law on Friday that would give legal status to the Digital Currency Electronic Payment (DCEP) system, and for the first time the digital yuan has been included and defined as part of the country’s sovereign fiat currency.”
- Of course, unlike traditional central bank account-based currencies such as reserves, or decentralized cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, China’s digital currency would be controlled by the country’s central bank and will be instantly made available at a moment’s notice to anyone who can receive it.
- As Reuters reports this morning, “SWIFT, the global system for financial messaging and cross-border payments, has set up a joint venture with the Chinese central bank’s digital currency research institute and clearing centre, in a sign that China is exploring global use of its planned digital yuan.”
- Actually, not just “exploring” but thanks to year of testing and partial rollouts, Beijing is about to become the first country in the world set to launch the digital yuan, and with both the IMF’s and SWIFT’s blessing, it’s now just a matter of months if not weeks.
- CNN President Jeff Zucker, will step down from his position at the end of the year.
- The Supreme Court removed two high-profile border security cases from its docket , one concerning the Trump administration’s building a wall on the U.S.-Mexican border and the other concerning keeping migrants in Mexico while their petitions to enter the United States are pending.
- The Biden administration advised the justices that the government was reversing course on both matters and that rulings from the Court might no longer be necessary, and so the justices started the process for dismissing the cases.
- These cases have been in federal court since former President Donald Trump began implementing his 2016 campaign promises to deal with the long-standing immigration problems on America’s southern border. Both policies were met with immediate legal challenges that have been working their way through the court system.
- In 2018, Trump’s team implemented the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP), invoking special authorities in immigration law allowing the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to keep certain applicants for admission into the United States on Mexican soil while reviewing their claims for admission. Previously, those aliens would typically enter the U.S. illegally, then be released into the general American population while their claims were being reviewed. The vast majority of those claims would ultimately be rejected, but often the illegal aliens would have already disappeared into this country and would remain here indefinitely.
- Immediately upon taking office, President Joe Biden decided to reverse course on both policies. .
Mexico has stopped accepting the return of most migrants caught at the U.S. border, prompting U.S. officials to release them into the United States,
- Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) will release a detailed analysis of the DREAM Act, showing that the leftist policy would undermine American workers’ economic opportunities and the safety of American families.
- The document, reveals the push for a DREAM Act would grant upwards of 2 million illegal aliens work permits immediately and eventually full citizenship.
- John Kerry defended taking a private jet and said he’s special because he’s the one battling climate change and trying to save the world.
- “If you offset your carbon, it’s the only choice for somebody like me who is traveling the world to win this battle,” Kerry said.
- John Kerry “offsets his carbon” by owning several mansions, a private jet and a mega yacht.
Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg posted a document to Twitter containing tweets that she was told to post and actions she should take regarding the current protests in India. She quickly deleted the tweet. pic.twitter.com/ruEfp4Ypg1
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) February 3, 2021
BREAKING UPDATE: Greta Thunberg is now facing a criminal conspiracy investigation in India over deleted farmers protest tweets (New York Post)
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) February 4, 2021
- White House press secretary Jen Psaki told NBC’s Peter Alexander that President Joe Biden “would love to see action” on gun control.
- “The President promised to act on day one on this issue, of we know there is only so much he can do by executive action on it,” he said. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee’s (D-TX) H.R. 127, which would require the licensing and registration of firearms. Her bill would also require an ammunition registration.
How do you push legislation through if its not being looked at or needs a little help, a crisis to put the spotlight on it, FF
By sanctioning me, China is sending a message to the new administration: if you dare to defend Americans and protect their sovereignty & freedom, we’ll punish you personally.
I hope no one will accept this behavior by the CCP. We must stand strong. The American people expect it.
- The New York state Health Department under Governor Andrew Cuomo’s leadership illegally withheld COVID-19 nursing home death numbers from a government watchdog group, a judge ruled In a scathing 16-page decision, acting Albany Supreme Court Justice Kimberly O’Connor blasted the NY Department of Health for failing to explain why it only released the numbers of those who died in nursing homes, but not those who later died in hospitals.“DOH does not, in the Court’s opinion, offer an adequate explanation as to why it has not responded to that request within its estimated time period or to date,” O’Connor wrote.“Its continued failure to provide petitioner a response, given the straightforward nature of the request … goes against FOIL’s broad standard of open and transparent government and is a violation of that statute,” she continued, and ordered the DOH to turn over the records within five business days.
JUST IN: AOC was not in the U.S. Capitol building during her “near death” experience. She claims to have been in her office, which is located in the Cannon Building.
Rioters did not breach the Cannon Building.
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) February 3, 2021
What is AOC doing, she read what happened on Jan 6 and she is using that to create her story, she has been caught in a lie
I have not once discounted your fear. We were ALL terrified that day.
I’m stating the fact that insurrectionists were never in our hallway… because they weren’t. I deal in facts. Unlike you, apparently. https://t.co/S6CWasKNpY
— Nancy Mace (@NancyMace) February 4, 2021
AOC said that the officer came at 1pm, this initial evacuation was in response to the bomb scare not the rioters. The Capitol wasn’t breeched until 2:10pm and Congress was evacuated just after 2:30pm
AOC was evacuated form her office around the time the Capitol building outermost security perimeter was breeched but an hour and ten minutes before the Capitol building itself was breeched
BREAKING: Medical examiners did not find signs that US Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true, further deflating Democrats’ impeachment case
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) February 4, 2021
- Antifa-Insurgence leader John Earl Sullivan was arrested in Utah after the US Capitol riots.
As reported previously Antifa protester John Sullivan was caught on video posing as a Trump supporter during the rioting at the US Capitol on January 6th.
- Now there is video of Antifa-Black Lives Matter leader John Sullivan giving instructions to his co-conspirators on his channel Insurgence USA on how to effectively pull off criminal protest actions without detection.
- In the training video Sullivan offers tips on how to prevent detection and information on bulletproof shields to wear during planned insurrection activities.
- The Biden administration is having trouble accessing the logs that show who visited the White House during the Trump administration.
- “We cannot” access the logs, White House press secretary Jen Psaki
- Voting software company Smartmatic has filed a $2.7 billion libel suit against Fox News, three Fox hosts – Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro – as well as lawyers Rudy Giulani and Sidney Powell over what the firm claims are knowingly false claims about former President Donald Trump’s election loss, CNBC reports. The lawsuit accuses the defendants of executing a coordinated disinformation campaign aimed at convincing the public of rampant election fraud.
- The three volumes – The Immaculate Deception, The Art of the Steal, and Yes, President Trump Won –demonstrate that President Trump had a good faith belief that the November 3, 2020 Presidential election results occurred as a result of widespread fraud and election irregularities.”
- “Evidence used includes more than 50 lawsuits and judicial rulings, thousands of affidavits and declarations, testimony in a variety of state venues, published analyses by think tanks and legal centers, videos and photos, public comments, and press coverage,” a summary adds.
Over a million dead people got covid stimulus checks for over a billion dollars.But mail in ballots are secure
Durham Special Counsel’s Office and the FBI’s investigation of Hunter Biden are still ongoing.
“All warfare is based on deception.”
This is not just about a 4 year election, the world is watching